Monday, April 21, 2008

anyday now

I decided to start this blog as an experiment. All other attempts at "journaling" have failed miserably.. so maybe I'm more of a geek than I realized.
My other journal was supposed to be one of my family - from my wedding day to the birth of our child. The glorious plan was to capture all the thoughts and feelings, highs and lows and any other anecdotes worth noting - oh yeah a journal. I think the only thing I really kept up was the pregnancy so I would remember every moment of worry that something could be wrong, every doctor visit, every test, my scare with lyme disease and every ache & pain to the nth degree. I NEVER want to feel that way again. I'm just not strong enough but I would do it all over a million times for the Bunny.
Truly the best thing either of us have ever done and she's made us both so much better. And she makes the world a better place too. Magic she's pure magic.

No comments: