Thursday, May 22, 2008

Looks like we made it.....

Sweet Success... Sierra's little party was a hit. And mommy didn't stress out too much and actually enjoyed it. The key is to keep adults happy with big kid drinks and the little ones with as many activity options as possible. Kept the food simple and easy.....even had a few hang out with us for a cook out. I love our life.

It was awesome having my sis and family around us too. Bunny loves them so much and gets so excited when she hears their names or sees them. Heart melt. BUT I will add that I realize how much space I really need and it was weird to hear all these rules fall out of my mouth - toilet seats have to stay down, Sierra doesn't get choices at meals, gate needs to be closed, gate stays open during nap time, no eating in the living room.....and the list goes on. It's so strange that I have become this person and actually state what I want or don't want. I think I cruised along for such a long time trying to make everyone else happy that I forgot to make sure I was happy. So now it comes to bear that people aren't sure how to deal with me.
NMP as G. likes to say not my problem. Besides I have a million excuses for being "different" starting the "change", have a toddler = less sleep, have a new lifestyle (sort of), etc etc or blah blah blah.....

No comments: